Friday 1 November 2013

Got a temporary Router

Sorry that there was no post last night as I was going to find it difficult on my phones 3G, I m so gutted I couldn't do one that I ate a huge bar of chocolate!

I had complained to the better half on Wednesday night my phone wasn't connecting to the home wi-fi on my ancient I-phone, so when he was investigating on Thursday the whole router went.  He has spoken with sky today and we are going to get a new one, but for the moment we have managed to borrow one.

My first breakfast for Thursday was an apple and boiled egg. I had this before I went for a long walk:



My second breakfast on Thursday, after my walk was a Raspberry and Banana smoothie (Healthy extra a) and slimming world pancakes,with a dash of honey (used healthy extra b and honey is 1 syn) and 2 bacon rashers:



Snacks throughout yesterday were a mugshot, another boiled and 3 Go-ahead crispy slices (9 syns):



Other snacks.syns was Galaxy and wine coming to a total of 57 syns!

 I also managed to do a walk lunch yesterday too. With this walk and my morning walk I managed 13450 steps today, well above my daily target of 10K.  As my weigh-in is on a Tuesday my exercise and food week starts on a Wednesday and my total steps for Wednesday and Thursday are 23738, which is fab and so my goal for Friday was a minimum of 6300 steps to keep on track.

My lunch for Thursday was pumpkin soup, sorry no pictures.  I also brought a salad in canteen which I didn't eat, so I left in the fridge for today.

I got home from work about 8.30pm to a dinner of beef stew, potato's, broccoli leeks and courgettes:

My five good things for  Thursday:
1) aimed for early night as Internet down and unable to do blog
2)Lots of walking
3) Used the stairs at work instead of the lift
4) Me time
5) Enjoyed my walks

Friday I started the day with doing 15 minutes of toning exercises, but no walk his morning as I wanted a lie-in followed by another smoothie for breakfast (raspberry and banana again!)

My break at work saw me buying Jaffa cakes (6 syns, 2per cake) and diet coke:

Lunch (no pictures) was yesterday salad with 2 slices of ham) and other snacks were carrots and tomato's.

Dinner was Roast meditation chicken and veg (all super free):


Five good things for today:
1) Toning before work
2) Achieving walking goal of over 6300 steps
3) Keep on smiling when things aren't all they seem
4) Super free food is fabulous and fills you up!
5) I probably won't have lost 5 and half pounds by my next weigh-in, but I will damn well keep trying!

That's all folks!






No comments:

Post a Comment