Saturday 2 November 2013

What a day it's been!

Today, even though it is a day of work for me, I still had to be up at 8am, as the car was booked in for its MOT. Passed with flying colours, so phew it only cost me the price of the MOT!

Before leaving to take the car to the garage I wasn't really hungry but I knew I had to eat as I knew I would be hungry later.  so breakfast was just a lonely old banana after doing my daily toning exercises! 

I waited at the garage while the car had it's MOT and went straight from there to the gym.  I didn't make use of the gym though but spent an hour swimming very slowly, but I didn't want to do but I did!

I got home and the other half had cook me a bacon sandwich, which was lovely and needed even though I wasn't hungrey again!  Sorry forgot to a picture!  As the other half cooked it and he doesn't really now the plan there was no superfree with it, but I am grateful it was done for me.

After showering we went on a shopping trip, starting with a bulk shop at costco, then the village butchers and finally Waitrose!  Everything was unpacked and put away.  I then realised I managed to walked for an hour and a half and had done lots of steps! 

At this point I was getting hungry and had some carrots and tomatos with some laughing cow portions (healthy extra A) which is when I decided I needed to make up my steps to reach the 10k worth of steps and walked to the long way to the shops to get some freezer bags to bag up the salmon we brought at Costco!



When I got back from the shops we had Salmon Teriyaki (recipe in the Asain cook book available from Slimming World) served with Rice, a cucumber and carrot salad, runners and snap peas.

I also snaked on some chocolate earlier on today and now chillin with some Vodka and diet coke!

Things I have learnt today:
1) Chill, relax and enjoy the right food and exercise
2) I can control what I buy when I go shopping if I go with a list!
3) Menu plans are the key to my success


No comments:

Post a Comment