Monday 25 November 2013

Empowered

Definition:
verb
past tense: empowered; past participle: empowered
1.

give (someone) the authority or power to do something.


 


I am the only person who has the power and the authority to win my battle with weight. I will win and I will loose what I want, no mater how long it takes!  It took me a long time to put the weight on, so my perfect reasoning it is going to take me a long time to get the weight of!





Today I am still not feeling very well, but I managed to get to work and do a full day at work, with a walk at lunch!





I got home and went walking again and managed in total to walk for a hour and 45 minutes, whoop whoop!  While I was out walking this evening I left  Mark cooking tonight's dinner, pictures to follow!







Breakfast was above followed by a bacon roll (HEB).  Lunch, no pictures I am afraid was Jacket potato with slimming world coronation chicken and lots of salad and a orange juice (5.5 syns).  I snack on Jaffa cakes  x3 (6 syns) and 3 Go-Ahead bars (9 syns).





Dinner was butternut squash lasagne made from latest slimming world magazine.  We had soup to start, made out of extra butternut squash and tomato sauce....so lots of super-free:



The recipe had lots of free cheese in it and was yummy and filling!

Any way that's all for today, I need bath and bed!  My assignment for my diploma will have to wait til tomorrow!














No comments:

Post a Comment