Monday 18 November 2013

What a long time its been, since I last posted!

Last Tuesdays weigh-in I had put on and I think this is why I stopped writing this.  But I need to recommit to doing this blog!

I have had a lovely weekend in Wales, but food was a no go area as it all seemed to be served in a greasy way! The full English we had, was very nice but was oily.  I am just wishing now we had gone self catering so I could had have had more control over the food!

I am afraid there is no pictures to hold me accountable!

We did however make it all the way up to the top of Sugar Load Mountain from the village of Llangenny.  Here is the wiki link:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sugar_Loaf,_Monmouthshire

Here's me at the top:

On a good note I got back home and started straight on plan! I don't think its going to help with my weight loss for my weight in tomorrow though!

No comments:

Post a Comment