Friday 8 November 2013

It's Friday, but I have to work tomorrow.....

..........these means I have Friday afternoons of and I never seem to really achieve anything. As the gym and pool don't open til 6pm so I can't go there.  The other half works so we can't do anything together and as he works from home, I can't even do the housework!

Today though I have played on my new toy and early Xmas present of the Nexus, followed by a walk which had some running built in.  Great body magic and I can really feel my fitness improving.  I did however stop on the way home and but some wine! (24 syns a bottle and I did share!)

I am stopping at the one bottle and not opening the 2nd though!

Food wise was a bit of a funny day:

Breakfast banana and bacon roll:

I had a 30 minute break at work and as it was chucking it down with rain didn't go for a walk!  I did munch on below at (13 syns):
Dinner was beef stew with carrots, parsnips and butter beans included and served with potato's, sweet potato's, carrots, swede and leeks.  Lovely meal to round the evening of!

Lessons for the day:
1) Have trust in myself as I know I can do it!
2) Don't get to upset if I need wine and crisps!
3) I struggle mentally with running, I know I can do it, but I just feel people are judging and laughing at me when I do it.  I have to ignore the negative thoughts and just learn to enjoy it.  I don't have these thoughts in the gym or when I go for a swim.


No comments:

Post a Comment