Sunday 3 November 2013

I'm stuffed!

I'm stuffed because I have had a lovely roast chicken dinner this evening!

Today has been a relatively good day after a long lie in for me (I got up at 10 am)! Breakfast was a strawberry, black current and banana smoothie made with a muller light and milk from my healthy a allowance.  I had this with slimming world pancakes, made from 35g of porridge (healthy b), a muller light and a egg, fried using fry light, served with black current, strawberries, honey and bacon.  (Only 1 syn, which is for the honey).


I then headed for the gym and spent 45 minutes doing weights and then went for a swim for 45 minutes.  When I got home I had a salad with some chicken drumsticks, Asian style.  I spent the rest of he afternoon cooking and doing housework chores.  I cooked s slimming world luxury fish pie and a Sri Lanken Beef curry and then cooked our roast dinner.  The chicken roasted in its own juices and the roasties had a tablespoon of oil on them, but was spilt between the two of us and there was some cornflour in the gravy so that was the only syns for the meal.
My positive though for the day comes from my NLP training:

'There is no such thing as failure only feedback'

and thought for the day is based on a idea that comes from a book called Slimming secrets, by Steve Miller.

'Stop, look and listen'....which is designed for you to think about the food you eat before you put in your mouth and for you to have a conversation with your inner voice (subconsciousness) and decide if you really do want that bit of food!

I am enjoying a few vodkas tonight...I know it will affect my weight loss but I do have to live!

That's all folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment