Sunday 24 November 2013

Motivation!

I am finding it so difficult to stick to the the plan a the moment as I am not feeling well and I am using chocolate as comforter, however, I am still trying elsewhere to stick to plan!  I can't let this afternoons chocolate madness ruin it!

I had for breakfast to a banana and a satsuma slimming world magic muffins (not as nice as the pancakes).  Lunch was 2 bacon sandwiches and the extra bread is synned and I had over half a punnet of grapes before I had my sandwich.

I am also finding going to the gym and pool difficult at the moment due this head and chest cold, but I did get out for a 45 minute walk earlier, it was a struggle but I did need the fresh air!

My evening meal is going to be salmon, potatoes and lots of super free food!

On a more positive note I came across these affirmations earlier, which I aiming to read at least twice a day and more if needed:

  • Today I love my body fully, deeply and joyfully
  • My body has its own wisdom and I trust that wisdom completely
  • My body is simply a projection of my beliefs about myself
  • I am growing more beautiful and luminous day by day
  • I chooses to see the devine perfection in every cell of my body
  • As I love myself, I allow others to love me too
  • Flaws are transformed by love and acceptance
  • Today I choose to honour my beauty, my strength and my uniqueness
  • I love the way I feel when I take good care of myself
  • Today my own well-being is my top priority
(taken from a free ebook which can be found on facebook under 101 powerful affirmations)

I hope these can be of help to someone else and think about what each one means to you when you read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment