Thursday 21 November 2013

Mixed Day......................

.......its been one of those days I have been syning around the plan!  I am in the process of trying to cut down on caffeine (diet coke and coffee, both of which I am addicitted to) and drinking loads of water and fruit tea! But I have had the need for chocolate instead.

So tomorrow, another attempt and I will trying to avoiding the canteen where there is huge displays of chocolate!  I am also going to have to do loads of walking tomorrow to, to get rid of my chocolate binge......I need that stone of for Xmas!

Breakfast today was Mixed fruit and Slimming world pancakes with drizzle of honey.  Snacks today where fruit and chocolate.  Lunch was a super free soup with bacon and chicken in it and a HEA portion of cheddar cheese and a Ham salad.  Dinner was rice and Sri lanken Beef curry with loads of super free added!  Followed by more chocolate!

Time to draw a line and have another attempt tomorrow, as they say Rome wasn't built in a day!


No comments:

Post a Comment