Tuesday 19 November 2013

Wow, Amazing and Fab

That's how I feel at the moment! 

Why should I feel like that when I have put a pound on this week?

Because Slimming World is an amazing plan!  I have struggled to keep to plan with my weekend away, but as soon as I got back yesterday lunch time, I refused to eat before going to the butchers to do a shop for Super free and some meat and then getting home and stuffing my face with super free!

I also feel amazing as the other half keeps saying how glad he did the climb on the big birthday on Saturday! It was one amazing climb and made me realise I can achieve what I want, no mater how difficult it is....and Saturday was difficult!  I really wanted to give up at times and did at some points look at the map and think we can go an easier way, but not to the top!  We got to the top!

I have set a goal of loosing another stone for Xmas!  I am going to do it!  Its 5 weeks and equates to 3lb a week!

I can't believe how amazing and positive I feel and group reinforced this.  It just goes to show how important it is to stay!

Thanks all!

No comments:

Post a Comment