Monday 2 December 2013

Heart and Soul!

I have found following the plan this last week very difficult.  I have been of work withe sickness and flue bug!  It has meant my heart and soul wasn't put into following the plan.  I have also found it hard to exercise as I have been and still feel quite chesty!

All my meals have been on the slimming world plan, but I have been synning round it!

But on the other hand I am now in the Christmas spirit and have started cooking my Christmas sauces (lots of tasting and they aren't on plan!).

On the food front I have been trying new recipes and we (the better half and I) cooked The Cowboy Pie from the latest slimming world magazine!
I served this with some lightly wilted spinach and it was absolutely gorgeous!

I am struggling, so I just need to remember its one day at a time and within that day it is one meal at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment