Wednesday 30 October 2013

What have I done to me!

Talk about self sabotage!  Ive pigged out (or feel like I have) as cakes were brought into work and had to have one even though I wasn't hungry.  This is me acting before I think again!  I have also brought a large chocolate bourbon biscuit in the canteen when I didn't need it, again acting before I think here I could have brought a bit of fruit as there was some lovely looking banana.

Day ended well, as i decided to head to the pool, as I had by costume in the car (it was 8.45pm by the time I got in)!  I swam for 30 mins and really wanted to more, but I new I still had to have my dinner and do a few chores round the house when I go home.  I have also actively walked 90 mins more than I used to and walked over 10k worth of steps! 

I overachieved on exercise and underachieved in food today. I was so upset with myself about the bad things I ate I didn't take any phones of it.  I have consumed over 31 syns today! Do I regret it no as it motivated me to do more exercise and during my swim it made me realise I can do achieve what I want to in small chunks!

Breakfast:
Smoothie made from raspberries, banana, natural yogurt, skimmed milk from healthy extra a allowance, 25 ml of apple juice (1 syns).  Slimming world pancakes made from 35g porridge (healthy extra b), muller light, 2 eggs and served with bacon, satsuma and 1 tsp of honey (1syn).


Snacks:
 To embarrassed to talk about any more and anyway no pictures

Lunch:
Was a syn free salad and a soup made from passatta and left over of carrots, swede, Cauliflower and potatoes with some herbs thrown in.

Dinner:
Chicken Chaseur (1 and half syns as it has red wine in) and i made with mushrooms and onions, served with a mash of sweet potato and normal potato, carrots and swede:

Five good things about today:
1) Went swimming when not planned.  More so as I pigged out today!
2) Picked at wrong food, because it was there...boredom! (i have that I do this before)
3) Stated at class I want to loose 2 and half pounds every week til Xmas, but the realisation dawned on me when I was swimming I would love to walk away with 5 and half pounds weight loss. I have to be really determined to stick to plan for the rest of the week.  So much so I have got carrot sticks and tomato's ready chopped for me to pick on tomorrow!
4) I do enjoy exercising when I have started and get a steely determination when I am doing it! Its just the lead up to it!
5) i have said this before, I'm not thinking before I act, I need to do this more!

Thanks for reading.  I so need a bath now before I go to bed as i stink of the swimming pool!


No comments:

Post a Comment