Monday 28 October 2013

What a windy old day!

This morning got woken up by the wind, just before my alarm went of.  I think it was the wind blowing the fence panel down! I had set my alarm 15 minutes earlier just in case I was going to have a struggle to get to work!

My day started with the normal fruit smoothie, of a banana, Black Forrest fruits, natural yogurt and some of my milk allowance.  This so sets me up for the day:)
I did at my breakfast have three Go-ahead slices at 3 syns each and a total of 9 syns, sorry no pictures as I totally forgot!

Lunch was another bowl of pumpkin soup that I had the other day and I have used the same picture from the other day so has a bit of pork on it (which I didn't have as I had none left).  I also can't quite remember what veg is in in it apart from the pumpkin, passetta, the odd potato, but I now its all super free.

I debated as to whether the weather at lunch, but risked it and went for a 45 minute walk!  Didn't get to wet or blown over! Quite proud that I did it as it wouldn't have taken much to stay in the warm and read my book!
I did have a afternoon snack of a small piece of chocolate cake, which I allowed 6 syns (hard to judge as it was home baked by someone else).  But the odd treat never hurt someone!

This afternoon got home from work to find with joy my Avon has arrived, so a pampering session for me after dinner, as I brought myself some treats.  I decided to go through instead of going for another walk.  The weather was chucking it down with rain when I got home and didn't want to get soaked to the skin and make myself ill.

I did enjoy a tomato mug shot about 6.30pm to keep hunger at bay as other half has gone out and waiting for him to return so I can get dinner on, so no pictures yet, but we are having Venison (cooked on the griddle) with potato's, carrots, Cauliflower and courgettes,  Yum.

You don't know how much this is helping me as I am becoming more accountable in doing this.  The other thing I try and do each is write down 5 positive things which are:

1) I loved going out for a walk when I initially didn't really want to (was using the weather as an excuse)
2) I can enjoy my time without using wine/vodka as a prop and trying out new beauty treatments instead
3) I have also realised I am acting first and thinking after (hence the reason I had the bit of cake)
4) I also don't needs loads of food to feel full, my soup at lunch was enough and didn't need salad or a jacket potato to go with it!
5) I also eat out of boredom!

Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a fab evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment