Tuesday 17 April 2012

Today was weigh in day and I haven't made the 3 pounds weigh loss this week, but I did loose half a pound.  On the positive side I still did loose....and I need to loose 2 and half to get to a total of 2 stone weight loss and I need to loose 6 and half pounds to achieve my Club 10 (10% weight loss).

So I have been thinking on how I am going to achieve this!  First of all stick to plan all week,  some of the problems I have had last week is not having to much wine and for those of you who know the diet I have eaten all my Healthy Extras.

I am also going out Friday night to have a meal at Nandos and I know already what I am having, so I have that under control.  I am going to try and do extra exercise this week, but I do need to plan this in to my routine.

I need to think more about what I have achieved so far and what more I do want to achieve, some deep thinking and think were I want to be in 6 months time.

Why did I start my weight loss journey?  My main reason, so I would be light enough to start riding horses again.  Second reason to lower my blood pressure, thirdly to be fitter and fourthly I would love to fit in size 12 clothes comfortably.

I have decided to help me reach these goals, I am going to put a monthly goal setting plan to help me achieve these goals, and then break this down into a weekly plan!  I may even post this at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment