Thursday 12 April 2012

Please read the new link!

www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2127461/Secret-sugars-food-From-cubes-salad-16-half-bottled-water-youre-eating-realising-it.html

Above is another good article to read, a few surprising results!

I downloaded the Paul Mckenna 'I can make you thin' App to my phone last night.  I watched the video on how t o beat cravings and have put this into practise today and managed the whole day without Diet coke.  I am going to try the whole day without caffeine tomorrow, so no diet coke and coffee and put the videos into practise.  Cravings are my one big things to tackle,  and I put what I learnt into practise when I had a craving for chocolate and crisps today.  I haven't had a craving since!  I am feeling so much more in control.

I have also managed three litres of water today, which is 5.2 pints!  Apparently by drinking 6 pints of water can help speed up weight loss. Please also check out this link:

http://news.discovery.com/human/glass-water-weight-loss.html

Paul's technique uses visualisation and I think the way he has taught this practise is great and I am going to carry on looking for new methods and techniques to help my weight loss.  Is anyone else using techniques that's helped them, or have you tried something that hasn't worked?  I would be interested in finding out.

No comments:

Post a Comment