Monday 16 April 2012

Catchup

It has been a few days since I made a post!  I went to the gym friday and ended up with the personnel trainner as his car broke down!  I thought I worked hard, but by god I worked even harder when  I had my session on saturday morning and increased my running on the tread mill!  My plan was to go again on sunday, but I didnt make it (and I was recovering from a hangover!)

Sunday we spent 3 or 4 hours down the allotment digging away qnd sorting the beds out....it is looking so much better.  I am so looking forward to the freah veg we are growing...so far we have got broad beans, runners, courgettes, chard and strawberries ont he way.  We have also planted some sweetcorn!  I cant wait for them all to grow and for us to start harvesting them!

In regards to me following the plan, I am trying really hard to follow the plan, but I have found it hard this week and have drank to much wine!

Sunday I did the weekly shop and as usual I have cooked all my meals this week.  I had chicken stirfry tonight and will have it tomorrow night and I have one portion for lunch this week.  I have cooked a chicken curry and a beef madras for dinners this week and will at some point have some Salmon ( we have loads in the freezer as it was offer in Tescos just before Easter).  For my other lunches I have a chicken soup and will have salad to.  I have also stocked up on plenty of fruit.  I have been stuffing my face with strawberries the last couple of days as I got 2 punnets for a pound in tescos (but here were about to turn) and they were yummy!

I am hoping to have made some loss tomorrow, and I am hoping it is the three pounds that I was aiming for after my last weight in.....but I can understand if I havent!

No comments:

Post a Comment