Thursday 19 April 2012

Good day turning into a bad day!

My day in the terms of my healthy eating plan started out really well.....but having finished work at 8pm and the other half not being in a position to be able to pick me up, I has to get the bus home!  Where I get of the bus  is a shop that sells wine, cheese and chocolate.  So where did I go?  Yep you guessed it and what did I buy?  I brought wine, chocolate and cheese!  These are my 3 nemesis, the three things I'm trying not to eat!

In the terms of exercise...it was really bad, as I was going to get up early to try and go for a run, which didn't happen!

On Tuesday I worked out my 10% weight loss goals.  The reason I am writing them in this post is because of what I have just done to myself bu drinking the wine and eating the chocolate and the cheese!

To achieve my 1st 10% i need to loose 6 and half pound and I am going to do that by my weight in on the 1st of may.  My second 10% I need to loose a further 2 stone and one pound (that's 29 pounds) which I want to achieve by the 12th of June!

I have written a list of ways to achieve this...but I want to think about this again and think about wether this is realistic!

No comments:

Post a Comment