Wednesday 8 January 2014

Im so going to loose that weight!

Sorry there have been no blog posts for the last couple of nights, but I didn't really have a lot to say!

Since my weigh in on the 30.12.2013 I have lost 2.5lbs, not quite the 4lbs I wanted, but I need to curb my syns!  To many syns meant not as much of a weight loss that I wanted!  I am aiming for 4lbs again this week and I and going to get that 16lbs of by 04.02.2014!

Works been quite stressful today I was going to go to the pool for a swim afterwards to work it of, but was so tired I came home instead!  I don't believe exercise helps if you are worn out and you could end up hurting yourself and therefore it won't help me carry on with my journey!

I am also back on track with meal planning and loving my trusted shopping lists!

One of my other goals for January is to do more studying and reading on things to do with nutrition, dieting, weight loos, NLP and psychology etc  Loving this to and it also means I am doing something else instead of eating :)


No comments:

Post a Comment