Friday 3 January 2014

Exercise Day!

I had half day at work today, so I decided to spend the afternoon in gym.  I spent 95 minutes there today and I started doing week one of Couch to 5K and got about half way through!  Made me feel fab!  I think I could have finished it, but I had decided to go swimming afterwards and managed 45 minutes in the pool swimming 40 lengths!

Food day, I could have been better, I woke up tired as I had slept well last night and had struggled to get to sleep, so I spent 27 syns on Go-ahead bars!  I also had a Game Hamper pack delivered today which was a Xmas pressies from mum and dad.  For ease we had the Venison sausages ( I am guessing at six syns each and weren't made out off what I call processed meat) for dinner, served with potato and sweet potato mash, spinach and carrots!  The reset will be eaten over the next couple of nights and are joints of meat so definitely on plan!

I am so excited by what I have achieved by my exercise that I am not worried that I have gone over my syn allowance today and the last couple of days.  I am so looking forward to going to the gym etc tomorrow now!  I have also got booked some acupuncture and a massage booked tomorrow, the first of three session purchased through Groupon!  I hope this may help!!???!!

No comments:

Post a Comment