Saturday 4 January 2014

I need to call myself Blondie!!

What a fab day I have had so far!  But so totally on the Slimming World Plan food wise today!

Breakfast: was a smoothie (made enough for 2 and the better half had the other half), filled with redcurrant, blackcurrant, blackberries, grapes, a banana, a Muller light and some skimmed milk out of my allowance.  1 syn as fruit was pureed!  This was followed by a bacon sandwich (bread from allowance), no syns as no sauces or spreads!

Lunch: none as I wasn't hungry

Snack: Quality Street X 1 allowed 2.5 syns

Dinner:  Roast Partridge (no oil), sweet potato and potato mash, lots of leeks, carrots and broccoli  and a rum (2.5 syns) and a diet coke

Good day elsewhere to, the reason I wasn't hungry at lunch is that I had gone for a acupuncture session at 11am.  I was nervous and apprehensive about going so didn't really enjoy the session and I am not convinced that it will help with my journey, but I brought 3 as part of a Groupon so I will go for all 3.  I had also taken the bus into town, so it meant more walking, so more exercise!  On the way back I met the better half at the butchers and started our shop and the drove to Waitrose to finish it off!

Back home I went straight to the gym and had to go at 1.30pm so I could have a Gym and a pool session before the pool closes at 4pm.  I got to the gym and had my blond moment, hence the name for today's entry.  I still did my gym workout and did wait and toning exercises today and no CV, as this is what I already planned.  My CV wok should have been my swim!  I was so angry at myself, but I wasn going to waste time and petrol driving back!  But some good news I new my new Jillian Michael's DVDs had arrived at the Amazon Locker in one of the local Co-op's so I picked that up the way home.

When I got home I did the housework (more exercise!) and then did about 20 minutes on one of workouts on one of the DVDs.  I did struggle with it after being to the gym, so I stopped and cooled down instead!

Then I had my lovely dinner and just of to have nice soak in the bath and then of for a few drinks with friends at the local pub.

Thanks all for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment