Sunday 5 January 2014

What a Day!

Today was a bit of a bit of a mixed bag.  I overslept this morning and finally woke up at 10.45am, very late for me and my plan was that I was supposed to have been to the gym and be currently in the pool.  I was obviously tired!  Was angry with myself at first, but then I realised I must have needed the sleep! Oh well.  I then decided to give the gym a miss and went for a swim instead!

I got home and started studying for my NLP course, while the better half started lunch.  Lunch was served at 16.30!  WTF?  A 20 min meal taking over a hour and a half!

Breakfast before the pool was a heavily laden fruit smoothie and bacon roll, the very late lunch was a smoked haddock potato cake (which I had to syn at 5.5 syns per portions as I already had both my healthy extra a and b....no syns if these weren't already consumed!) and it was served with a salad.  Dinner was Pave (type of cut) of Wild Fallow Deer, with cabbage and leeks.  Lovely!

I have had since lots of wine and cake (evenings are a trigger point for me to fail).  i have just realised I use food to help me relax (as well as wine and Vodka)!  Now time to change this behaviour, which I hoping I can with help from my NLP course.

No comments:

Post a Comment