Sunday 16 November 2014

Gosh.............look how long its been!

I can't believe its been so long since I have written a post!

I have, again, lost my way and I am looking at getting back on track again!  I will using my blog a lot more again as it does help me focus! For the last couple of weeks I have been writing a daily diary with the intention of loading it on here, but I am finding some of the things I am writing to personnel and sensitive for me to write on here, but I will have it to read and reflect on!  I also need to get in the habit of taking food pictures as a remainder of what I have eaten to!

Commitments to myself:
Run more
Track food, through pictures and My Fitness Pal
Keep my daily diary up.
Get to 3stone weight loss for Xmas, that's one stone and 2lbs
Loose a further 5 Stone for 02.6.2014 as last weigh in before Take That Concert! (Aim for 3lb per week!)

Last night we did have a night out for his Royal Highness's birthday and though the food was more or less on plan, I had plenty to eat!

Well that's it for tonight, need bath and bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment