Saturday 26 January 2013

Looking Forward!

Stop looking back and start looking into the future!

Why do I say this?  I have always looked backwards in my weight loss journey and wallowed in what I would call self pity when I have felt I have done wrong in my journey!  What do I need to do right, firstly, take one day at a time but baring in mind what I want to achieve.  I want to ride again is my main goal!



The above is my riding my old horse in a competition four years ago!  We did very well if I remember rightly,  and was one of his last competitions!  RIP big boy!

I also have some clothes I want to slim into to!  Mainly first of all the below dress which I brought originally for a wedding of two good friends.

This week I invested in a new book called Steve Millers Slimming Secrets.  Steve Miller present Fat Families on Sky Living.  I didn't by the book for his plan as I have no need for it as I am currently following Slimming World's plan.  The reason I brought the book is for the hints and tips he suggests when trying to loose weight and this is what I have found useful this week and since starting the book have managed to stay in my syn allowance every day. RESULT! Me last two weigh in at slimming world resulted in a loss, but I didn't stay within my syn allowance, but I had increased my exercise!  Do I dare hope for a greater loss on Tuesday?







No comments:

Post a Comment