Friday 14 September 2012

This month so far!

First weight in this month on Tues the 4th of September I came out of class buzzing!  Which refocused and recharged me at the beginning of that week.  I wanted to aim for the big looses again so wrote a fitness plan as well as my weekly food plan!  In my fitness plan I have also included some new classes including Pilate's and Zumba which I am enjoying!

I also started to keep a scrap book of ideas, thoughts and feeling to help me keep focused and refocus me where needed!  It includes fitness ideas and recipes to.

What do I have to do, to get back the big weight loose? try new recipes and stop picking at the wrong foods and to have more self discipline!  This means my attitude and habits have to change!

I also need to remind myself of what I have achieved! I have lost over two stone and have kept it of....something I have never achieved so far!  When I have done other plans, my biggest draw back was not staying to group, but I have this time and have never missed a meeting so far (is it becoming a good crutch?) so much so that our annual holiday is going to be in this country so I can still attend a slimming world group!  I have also made some really good friends, that I hope will last a lifetime!

Need to also remind myself that I am loosing the weight for myself and no one else and I have to do it to be able to ride again!

A technique that I am going to try is to use the power of the voices in my head  to talk myself out of wanting the things that are going to affect my weight loss.

I had a big challenge on Saturday the 8th as went to Blenheim Horse Trails (burger vans etc) so I had planned ahead food wise and was very good, until I got home and went to the pub and had 6 vodkas (15 syns) and a bottle of wine (24 syns).

Unbelievably on Tues the 11th I recorded a loss at weight in, but since then I haven't really been motivated!  I have tonight done a thought chart on why I started this journey, what I have achieved so far and what I want to achieve by Xmas

No comments:

Post a Comment