Tuesday 18 September 2012

I have lost 2 and a half stone!

It has taken from 02.01.2012 til 18.09.2012, but I have lost 2 and a half stone (35lbs)!  I have done it slowly, but I am enjoying myself doing it and not ignoring my social life!

I have done lots of reading on weight loss and fitness over the last couple of weeks to build up my scrap book!  One article that I came across listed 101 ideas for motivation to help with weight loss, some of them I am already doing i.e this blog!  Another one is make a commitment to completing a race or competition!  I have chosen one and have told some people I am doing this!  I don't know if I'm ready to tell the whole world on this blog as I feel it will make me to accountable to more people, but I have told the people that really matter and hoping to get a load of support from them!  Once I'm ready I will tell the whole world!

what I will still I am upping my fitness plan and it involves running, which starts tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment